We have a small team of highly qualified and experienced hairdressers who work for ITS as Trainers/Assessors (T/As). They visit the salons where Apprentices are employed to deliver/assess NVQ levels 2 and 3 in hairdressing and English and maths Functional Skills.
Understandably, a small team is affected when there are holidays or sickness so we plan to maintain our high levels of service by recruiting some flexibly-contracted T/As to ably step in at short notice, hit the floor running, and provide cover during times when needed.
To be considered for this appointment, you will need to be a brilliant hairdresser and have:
- a passion for sharing your knowledge, skills and expertise
- good organisational skills
- a recognised assessor qualification (e.g. TAQA)
- a reputation for motivational training methods
- confidence with IT and able to use Learning Assistant (e-portfolio)
- GCSEs grades A-C in English and maths or equivalent
- a reliable car you can use for work
- a willingness to drive to appointments
We will require you to work shadow one of the team and complete an induction programme/training and before you start. We will also need copies of your GCSE, Assessor and Hairdressing certificates.
If you think you have the qualities we are seeking and could be available at short notice, please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to ten/dtl-sti//ofni.