Office and Marketing Administrator
Full Time (37.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday
£18,000 per annum
For the past 20 years, Inter Training Services Ltd (ITS) has successfully delivered government-funded apprenticeships to hairdressing businesses in Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. We are seeking to recruit a proactive individual with proven marketing and administrative skills to join our small office team in Horndean.
Summary of the Post
This job involves actively engaging employers and learners through a variety of media. The ability to develop strong external relationships and the willingness to travel are fundamental to this post.
- Developing good relationships with service users
- Travelling to salons to engage new Partner Salons
- Engaging with schools and liaising with salons to aid the recruitment of new apprentices
- Driving the completion of external and internal learner and employer surveys
- Inputting and collating data for various business operations
- Setting up and maintaining electronic records
- Processing applications from prospective apprentices
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Supporting colleagues
Is this you?
- Above average English and maths skills
- Confident IT user (particularly Word and Excel)
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Efficient time management and willingness to adapt to changing demands
- Level headed and resilient under pressure
Important: This job involves meetings with Partner Salons. You therefore must be prepared to travel, have a car and full driving licence.
If you answered yes, please apply!
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS is 12 noon 26th April 2019
No agencies thank you.
Inter Training Services Limited will not tolerate discrimination of any kind and seeks to remove any barriers that do not support this principle.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year