ITS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, you are assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ITS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 October 2013.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are Cookies?
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking 'Tools', 'Internet Options', 'Privacy', and selecting 'Block all cookies' using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, contact information, email)
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website being used.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at ten/dtl-sti//ofni.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: ITS Ltd, 2 London Road, Horndean, Hampshire PO8 0BZ.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.