Application Form for a Hairdressing Apprenticeship
You will need the following information when you complete this application form:
- National Insurance number
- ULN (Unique Learner Number) if you have one
- List of qualifications, grade, date achieved (month and year)
- Employment history - dates from and to, and job title
- Name of GP surgery and surgery telephone number
- The approximate date of your last Tetanus immunisation - you may need to contact your GP surgery for this information
- Emergency contact details - landline, mobile and email address
We want you to be absolutely sure that this apprenticeship is the right choice. Therefore, we will ensure that you have completed a 3-month work trial, on full-time hours, before you are signed up to your apprenticeship. You will develop useful skills that will help with your apprenticeship and experience what it's like to be on your feet all day, 5 days a week.
If you have any questions about completing the form, please call 02392 591 666 or email ten/dtl.sti//ofni and we will be very happy to help you.