The ITS Experience
our customer service promise to you
From the moment you first come into contact with us, you will realise how much we pride ourselves on providing a courteous, responsive and friendly service. We are industry experts and are passionate about the world of professional hairdressing. We believe that you have right to expect the very best service from us and hope that we always deliver this to you.
We are easy to contact and to deal with. We’ll explain everything clearly so that you understand how we are working together. We’ll do our very best to meet your needs and if we say we’ll call you back, we will. When you need information, we will get it to you. When there’s a problem, we’ll sort it out. When you need some advice, we’re only a phone call away.
From the moment we welcome you as a new customer we want you to enjoy the ITS Experience. Our trainer/assessors are all involved in the industry and so are able to support you and your staff because you are dealing with like-minded people. They are continually updating themselves on industry and training developments so you can be sure you are getting the most up to date and accurate information and advice.
You are the most important part of our business. Please give us your feedback at any time. We will always listen and do our best to make improvements based on your feedback. We will also let you know what we have changed following customer feedback.
We review our customer service practices regularly and are committed to meeting your needs. We strive to get it right, first time, every time but if we don’t please contact us.
Our customer service standards
We want to deliver a quality of service to all our customers so we will:
- Provide accurate and timely information that is clear and easy to understand
- Be punctual, polite and helpful and respond appropriately to your needs
- Listen to your comments, respond to your complaints and learn from them
- Answer your telephone call in a polite manner within 6 rings (20 seconds)
- Return your call (or voice message) on the same day or the following working day morning
- Respond to your letter within 5 working days
- Respond to your email within 2 working days
- Welcome your involvement in the planning and delivery of our services
We will monitor our performance against these standards and will ask you for your views. You can help us by:
- Letting us know of any staff changes that may affect the delivery of the training programme
- Informing us in advance if you are unable to keep an appointment
- Being punctual for pre-arranged appointments
- Talking to us about any concerns you may have
- Responding to our requests
- Using our website to access and download information
We treat all complaints seriously and will always accept them positively and as a means of bringing our service up to the expected standards. In all instances complaints should be addressed to the contact identified below in “contacting us”.
Just as poor performance needs criticising, being told when we do something right is also important to us. Please let us know if something we have done or a particular member of staff impresses you because we can use the example to train other staff members.
Please contact us in the following ways:
In writing: ITS Ltd, 2 London Road, Horndean, Waterlooville, Hants PO8 0BZ
Phone: 02392 591666
Fax: 02392 592266